Huaraz challenge – a full day hike
“Huaraz challenge” we call the program that visits up to 4 lagoons in the Cordillera Blanca ( Ahuac, Mullaca, Carhuac and Radian).
It is really a very demanding hike challenge, you can visit up to four lakes in a one day. The hiking trail starts very close to Huaraz and during the day you will visit strategic points to enjoy the panoramic views of the Cordillera Blanca (inside the Huascaran National Park) and the valley of Callejón de Huaylas.
The views of the Cordillera Blanca are splendid after overcoming the first lake called Ahuac, which makes this long route one of the most special in the area of Huaraz. Visiting the 4 lagoons (Ahuac, Mullaca, Carhuac and Radián) will make your adventure challenge a special experience.
“Huaraz Challenge” or the famous “Route of four Lakes” a full day hike only require that you are well acclimatized (at least 2 days before) and that you have a very good experience in hiking on a rocky, morrenic road and most importantly have the necessary resistance for continuous walking for more than 8 hours and even in some parts the Streams have no bridges and therefore you have to be prepared to cross the creeks by jumping on rocks.
- Tipe of tourNature & Mountains
- Duration10 hours approx.
- Maximum height4800 msnm
- Includedtrekking guide, transport
- Prices valid only for normal season, not valid for Holidays such as Easter, National Holidays and others.
- GROUP DEPARTURE: Minimum amount to reserve: 04 people
- To take this tour requires a previous acclimatization (two days prior)
- Price indicated above is valid for group departures, if you travel as a couple or alone, consult dates of scheduled group departures so you can join.