Huaraz great viewpoint – full day hike
“Huaraz great viewpoint” we call the program that visit the lakes Ahuac and San Cristobal mountain in Cordillera Blanca.
It is really a very demanding hike, starts in Willcahuain ruins (7km close to Huaraz) and we will visit strategic points to enjoy the panoramic views of Huaraz city, Cordillera Blanca (inside the Huascaran National Park) and the valley called Callejón de Huaylas.
The views of the Cordillera Blanca are splendid after overcoming the first lake called Ahuac, which makes this long route one of the most special in the area of Huaraz. This route will make your adventure hike a special experience.
This full day hike only require that you are good acclimatized (at least 1 day before) and that you have a some experience in hiking on a rocky, morrenic road.
- Tipe of tourNature & Mountains
- Duration10 hours approx.
- Maximum height4800 msnm
- Includedtrekking guide, transport
- Prices valid only for normal season, not valid for Holidays such as Easter, National Holidays and others.
- GROUP DEPARTURE: Minimum amount to reserve: 04 people
- To take this tour requires a previous acclimatization (two days prior)
- Price indicated above is valid for group departures, if you travel as a couple or alone, consult dates of scheduled group departures so you can join.