Full day trek to lake 69 in the Cordillera Blanca, hiking to the Llanganuco’s lake and Laguna 69.
Hike acclimatization in the Cordillera Blanca full day from Huaraz with guide transport and tickets to the Huascaran National Park. With cloudy or clear skies, the waters of Laguna 69 reflect an intense blue like the Caribbean sea, surrounded by snow-capped mountains like Chacraraju (6112 m), Pisco, Huandoy, Huascaran, and Chopicalqui.
To get to this lake you have to walk for about 3 hours (depending on the rhythm) through the Demanda gorge. On the way you can see several vizcachas among the rocks, the snowy peak of Yanapaccha (5460 m.s.n.m) and what was the Brogui Glacier, which unfortunately has disappeared.
- Tipe of tourNature & Mountains
- Duration12 hours approx.
- Maximum height4600 msnm
- Includedtrekking guide, transport
- To take this tour requires a prior acclimatization, for example a bus tour or short day tour.
- Group tours, you must book up to 2 days before.
- If you want exclusive private service, the prices are given in the table and you also decide the dates in which you want the tour.
- Prices are not valid for Easter holidays and National Holidays of Peru